Ares (Air’-eez) The God of War, Son of Zeus and Hera.
Introducing Ares, a meticulously crafted holster prioritizing comfort, versatility, and concealment. This Appendix-Inside the Waistband (A/IWB) style holster offers flexibility to be worn anywhere IWB, though it's expertly designed for appendix carry with its thigh cut (forward of the hip). The holster features our 3D printed removable Low-Vis concealment wing, enhancing firearm concealment by seamlessly rotating the grip toward the wearer's body. For non-appendix carry, simply detach the Low-Vis wing and wear the holster wherever you prefer. With an open muzzle design, the Ares accommodates multiple firearms of the same make and model. Elevate your carry experience with Ares.
**Color Drop down:**
Express Yo Self: For those who would like to create a custom print. If you select either “Express Yo Self or Momma’s paintings” we will send you an email to discuss the details of the art/image.
* Our holsters are firearm specific.
* Made from durable .080 thickness thermoplastic (Kydex) material.
* Vacuum formed on custom HPM in-house molds and CNC cut.
* Adjustable retention: HPM sets the retention prior to leaving the shop to our desired retention. However, everyone is different, turn the screw clockwise to increase desired retention and counter-clockwise to reduce the retention.
* No two holsters and magazine carriers are exactly alike. Each holster and magazine carrier are individually handcrafted.
* All holsters are designed to fit factory equipped firearms. Most suppressor height sights will fit the holsters sight channeling.
* Most holsters feature the RMR cut. The RMR cut, has been tested on Trijicon RMR, Holosun 507 and Vortex Viper. Most Reflex sights fall within that size range, they should work with our RMR cut. However if you’re running a Aimpoint ACRO P-1 optic, that may not fit the cut as we have not tested the fitment.
Told you I’ll be ordering again from Rich. This holster is as perfect as my first one. He maintained the quality I expected to receive along with the security. I’m impressed but, not surprised. Rich takes pride in his work and I’ve been recommending him to anyone I can.
Pew World Wide LLC
If you haven’t bought an Ares holster yet. You’re wrong.
When I got the holster and it looked awesome, I knew it was a win. I absolutely love the holster it’s so smooth easy to draw from.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.