Artemis (Ar’-tem-iss): Goddess of Light and Protector of the vulnerable.
The Artemis is a A/IWB style light bearing holster which is made to be carried in the appendix region (forward of the hip) or at the 3 O’clock. The Artemis has a built in wing to aid in concealing the firearm, by rotating the grip of the firearm into the wearers body. The Artemis comes in two different variations which depends on the weapon mounted lighting system (WMLS) If the light is flush with the firearm, the holster is cut flush. If the WMLS extends beyond the muzzle of the firearm, the holster is cut to accommodate both the muzzle and the WMLS.
**Color options explained:**
Express Yo Self: For those who would like to create a custom print.
* Our holsters are firearm specific.
* Made from durable .080 thickness thermoplastic (Kydex) material.
* Vacuum formed on custom HPM in-house molds and hand cut
* Adjustable retention: HPM sets the retention prior to leaving the shop to our desired retention. However, everyone is different, turn the screw clockwise to increase desired retention and counter-clockwise to reduce the retention.
* No two holsters and magazine carriers are exactly alike. Each holster and magazine carrier are individually handcrafted.
* All holsters are designed to fit factory equipped firearms. Most suppressor height sights will fit the holsters sight channeling.
* Most holsters feature the RMR cut. The RMR cut, has been tested on Trijicon RMR, Holosun 507 and Vortex Viper. Most Reflex sights fall within that size range, they should work with our RMR cut. However if you’re running a Aimpoint ACRO P-1 optic, that may not fit the cut as we have not tested the fitment.